State Chapter Membership Benefits:
Join your colleagues in Minnesota to improve the live of families and children through resolution of family conflict. AFCC members share a commitment to cooperation with other professionals and disciplines that facilitate the best possible outcomes for families and children. AFCC-MN offers valuable opportunities to:
• Network with other professionals.
• Learn the latest trends and research through inquiry, discussion and debate.
• Attend quarterly Lunch and Learns for free.
• Participate on committees with a vision of shaping the future of family law in Minnesota.
• Benefit from local and national AFCC conferences and training programs and receive credits for your attendance.
Join today and experience the possibilities!
National membership Benefits:
Invest in professional excellence. There is no better way to keep pace with the rapidly changing environment for those who work with families in conflict than being an AFCC member. Your membership will provide you with the latest information, most knowledgeable resources, and access to supportive colleagues, thereby saving you valuable time and money.
Timely Access to New Information and Ideas
An international network of colleagues available through the AFCC online searchable directory.
· The monthly AFCC eNEWS provides practice tips, research updates, relevant news and keeps members informed about AFCC events and initiatives.
· Subscription to Family Court Review, AFCC’s quarterly academic and research journal in print and electronic formats.
· Online access to Family Court Review archives beginning with the first issue in 1963.
· Online Resource Center for Professionals and Parents.
· Conference plenary audio downloads in MP3 format free to AFCC members.
· The AFCC Parenting Coordination Network (listserv) offers the opportunity to share techniques and referrals and network with members who serve as parenting coordinators or are interested in this role.
· Reports, research and practice guidelines and standards from The AFCC Center for Excellence in Family Court Practice inform the work of practitioners with the most up-to-date thinking in the field.
· Referrals and assistance from the AFCC staff to help you find the information you need.
Networking with Innovators
· Conferences and training programs are a great way to meet colleagues, discover new ideas and recharge your batteries.
· AFCC Chapters provide local networking opportunities, education and advocacy.
· Participation on AFCC committees, task forces and projects provides opportunities to collaborate on contributions to the field.
· Mentorship opportunities for students and young professionals.
Discounts and More Member Benefits
· Substantial discounts on conference and training registration rates.
· Member discounts on exhibiting and advertising.
· 15% discount on AFCC publications.
· 20% discount on publications from Wiley Publishing, which includes Wiley-Blackwell and Jossey-Bass.
· Insurance discounts through Complete Equity Markets for parenting coordinators and mediators.
Save time and money by taking advantage of all these AFCC member benefits!