Skip to content
- Minnesota Judicial Branch: Divorce, Child Support, Custody & Family Law
- Minnesota Department of Health and Human Services
- The Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota
- Minnesota Child Support Guidelines Calculator
- Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women
- Tubman- Minnesota Family Crisis and Support Services
- Laws, Rules & Resources on Domestic Abuse & Harrasment– information provided by the Minnesota Judicial Branch
- CyberTipline – Hotline if you have information on a missing child.
- Department of Justice Online – U.S. Department of Justice Online – Information on the U.S. Dept. of Justice.
- Suicide Awareness Voices in Education
- US ATF – U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) – Information on the ATF.
RESOURCES FOR KIDS
- FunBrain.com – The Internet’s #1 Education Site for K-8 Kids and Teacher FunBrain is the #1 site for online educational games for kids of all ages. (math, grammar, science, spelling, history)
- Kids’ Games, Animals, Photos, Stories, and More — National Geographic Kids Features different people, animals, and places each month with facts, games, activities, and related links.
- KidsHealth – the Web’s most visited site about children’s health
- TeenCentral.Net – Teen Help For Teen Problems. Log on. Work it out Teen Central, the place to get teen help for teen problems. This web site is for teens and by teens. Looking for new options, new ideas, new friends? Got a story to tell, a wrong to right, a teen problem to sort out? This is the site for you.
- The Children’s Book Council The Children’s Book Council is the national nonprofit trade association for children’s trade book publishers. The CBC offers children’s publishers the opportunity to work together on issues of importance to the industry at large, including educational programming, literacy advocacy, and collaborations with other national organizations.
- Welcome to the United Nations: It’s Your World
© 2018 AFCC MINNESOTA